- Attend a Strutter performance or event. April 12-13 (Spring Show) “Strutters Spectacular” 7:00 pm. Strahan Coliseum (tickets can be purchased at the door).
- June TBA Strutters Dance Intensive: It is highly recommended that you attend this 2-day workshop. Check the Strutters website for information: www.txstrutters.com
- Being selected as a Strutter will be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life. You are provided opportunities that will help you grow and develop educationally, spiritually and physically. You will develop the qualities that are essential for a young lady to be charming, attractive, well groomed, and poised.
- Strutters are considered “model” students on campus. You will have time to practice, study, and participate in campus activities. As a Strutter, you will be recognized as a Strutter throughout the campus and the community, and you will develop a sense of pride through your involvement in the Strutters organization.
- Strutters in no way will interfere with your classes or scholastic work if you organize your time well.
- The Strutter organization is a “sorority” all in one. You will be given opportunities to participate in Strutter social events (Fall & Spring) and participate in “Big/Little Sister parties. Strutters are given opportunities to meet and socialize with our Alumni.
- You will be given opportunities to travel the world and to sometimes perform on national television. In addition, you will participate in community events and promotions for Texas State.
- Strutters have been provided opportunities to perform in television commercials, movies and T.V. shows. If called upon, each Strutter will be expected to participate.
- You will be required to attend all scheduled performances for Bobcat Athletics, Texas State and special invitations extended to Strutters.
- Strutters receive one hour credit per semester in the department of Health and Human Performance (PFW)
- The Strutters are under the Department of Athletics. Benefits of student athletes include:
- Access to Athletic Trainers, Team Physician, Athletic Training Facilities & Services,
- Early registration for classes (Fall, Spring, Summer)
- Athletic Academic Center (tutors, etc.)
- Travel expenses paid to out of town athletic events
- Dorms: Early move-in for Fall semester.
- Recruiting opportunities provided.
1999-2012 Texas State University Strutters. All Rights Reserved.